NACOSA – Tshwane Region 1 – HIV/TB/GBV Project
Childline Gauteng and partners, continue to deliver HIV, TB and GBV prevention programme in Tshwane Region 1; Soshanguve, Winterveld, Mabopane, Ga-Rankuwa. The three year programme is supported by the NACOSA and the Global Fund Grant which aims to provide adolescent girls and young women and adolescent boys and young men age 10-24 with a prevention package of biomedical, behavioural and structural services. https://www.nacosa.org.za/
Additional resources (downloadable)
- Stay strong on HIV treatment for Life (Adherence Leaflet)
- All about Condoms Leaflet
- General health My Journey Leaflet
- HIV Screening Leaflet
- I tested HIV Negative – Now what?
- I tested HIV Positive – Now what?
- Menstrual Health Leaflet
- My Safe Card – My Journey
- Nutrition Leaflet – My Journey
- Sexually Transmitted Infections Leaflet
- TB Leaflet