“Safety and security don’t just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear.” – Nelson Mandela
Childline Gauteng is proud to have contributed to building stronger families and children through the delivery of 8 million services in the democratic South Africa!
We focus on positively impacting the social fabric of our vulnerable communities through the provision of preventative and early intervention services, focusing on the establishment of a child / human rights culture through information dissemination, building individual, family, and community resilience and the facilitation of child protection, in collaboration with statutory role players.
Your support will help us take the Late President Nelson Mandela’s vision for the children of South Africa into the future. How are you spending your 67 minutes this Mandela Day?
How you can help us this Mandela Day:
1.Attend the Childline Gauteng’s Mandela Day Charity Auction
- Date : 18 July 2019
- Time : 12h00 – 13h07 (67 minutes)
- Venue : Childline Gauteng, Sunlight Safe House Roof Top Garden
- Address : Rooftop Garden, Children’s Memorial Institute, Cnr Hillside and Empire Road, Parktown
2. Donate items that we can auction.
- We will welcome any items that can be auctioned at the event e.g. restaurant vouchers, spa vouchers, collectables, crockery, vintage items, electronics etc.
3. Donate and sign a debit order
- Our monthly giving programme is the easiest way to provide steady support for the vital services Childline Gauteng provides. The most rewarding part of monthly giving is that you can make a contribution and help a child in need every, single, month.
4. Donate items from our needs and wish list
- These items include non-perishable food items, shopping vouchers, toiletries, stationery etc. (visit our website for more information: www.childlinegauteng.co.za)
Please join us this Mandela Day to take the vision of a child friendly society forward! Your support will make the difference in the life of a child.
RSVP and Queries:
- Jolene Beyleveld;
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 011 645 2000